Beautiful, vibrant, exuberant and welcoming, Brazil is truly a country to explore. From the miles of pristine and often deserted beaches along the coast to the mighty virgin forest of the Amazon, from the charm of cobbled colonial towns to the urban excitement of its busy metropolises, this guidebook will help you make the most of your visit to this magnificent country.
* Great coverage of the top activities and sights in the country, including carnivals, wildlife and waterfalls
* Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from birdwatching in the rainforest to unforgettable beaches
* Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to history, culture & landscape
* Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
* Full-colour planning section to inspire you and help you find the best experiences
From the iconic sights of Rio de Janeiro to the powerful, tumbling waters of Iguacu Falls, Footprint's fully updated 9th edition will help you navigate this diverse destination.