Do you struggle with your weight? Do you follow a training regimen that sees a good amount of weight loss, only to gain it back as soon as you lighten up?
Are you a yo-yo dieter, jumping on every dieting bandwagon that comes along and then, just as quickly, falling back off again? Or do you lose steadily and then get stuck on a plateau for what seems like forever?
If your answer to any of those questions is a frustrated, “Yes!” then I totally get it. Trying to figure out a weight loss plan, without going overboard and while still being reasonable, can be incredibly frustrating.
But if you answered yes to any of those questions, then I have a solution to offer: intermittent fasting.
Intermittent fasting is designed for those of us who struggle with losing weight — and maintaining their lower, healthier weight. In fact, if you fit into any of these categories, intermittent fasting could be the lifestyle choice for you:
● You struggle with losing weight
● You’re tired of restrictive diets
● You don’t have the time to fit more exercise into your routine
● Your family doesn’t want you to diet because it impacts how they eat
● You want to choose what you eat, and when, and still lose weight
If you recognize yourself in this description thus far, then it’s time you read my book! Intermittent Fasting: The Complete Guide to Heal Your Body, Lose Weight Fast & Feel Good Without Suffering will teach you:
● How intermittent fasting works — and why
● How to reach your goal weight — without drastic, difficult changes in your eating habits
● The best way to make intermittent fasting work for you as an individual
● Suggested daily eating plans to fit every lifestyle
● Expert recommendations to boost weight loss as you adapt to intermittent fasting
● Stories of serious success brought about by the intermittent fasting process
● How to get the most out of your eating schedule