Abonelik satın al
Instant Speed Reading
(NOTE: Be sure to download the accompanying reference guide upon purchasing. You'll need it to go through the audio. If you can't access it, just contact us directly at
/>How to Read Faster Instantly!
How fast can you read? Not very fast, right? Or at least not as fast as you would like...otherwise you wouldn't be reading this?
Now how about if you can increase your reading speed by 5, or even 10, times faster than you read now...guarantee?
What does that mean? Imagine...
* 5x the things you can read through faster, and have 5x more time for other things.
* 5x the studying you can get through, and have 5x better grades.
* 5x the work you can get done, and have 5x more respect at work.
The traditional way you were taught to read in school and by others are ineffective and slow you down, making the process and experience boring and unbearable. No wonder why we don't have more people who like to read, preferring the tube over the pages or watching the screen over reading the screen.
With the digital age ever-exploding, there are more and more stuffs to read coming out every second, from the internet to our computer, tablets and mobile devices, and even on paper.
Reading fast is a must if you want to be able to keep up!
Within "Instant Speed Reading":
* How to train your eyes with advanced reading techniques to take your reading speed to a whole new level.
* How to speed read using peripheral reading, physical rhythmic reading, and bouncing eyeballs movement.
* How to absorb huge amount of information at once when you need it last minute, like for presentations, speeches or rehearsals.
* Plus, custom practical "how-to" strategies, techniques, applications and exercises to improve reading speed and skills.
...and much more.
The question now is, do you want to read faster and better, or not? The choice is yours.
Accelerate your reading speed with "Instant Speed Reading."
Teaching Methods & Materials
Reading & Phonics
Language Arts & Disciplines
Telif hakkı sahibi
Instant Series Publication
Kitabı ne kadar sevdiniz?
Giriş yap veya Kaydol
Dosyalarınızı sürükleyin ve bırakın (bir kerede en fazla 5 tane)