A city for history buffs, contemporary art lovers and great nightlife, Berlin moves at a faster pace than any other European capital. Be inspired to visit by the brand new Insight Pocket Guide Berlin, a concise, full-color guide to this buzzing city that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that Berlin has to offer.
Inside Insight Pocket Guide Berlin:- Where To Go details all the key sights in the city, from the iconic Reichstag to the trendy art galleries on the regenerated Potsdamer Platz, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
- Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip, including the imposing Brandenburg Gate and moving Jewish Museum.
- Perfect Day provides an itinerary for one day in the city.
- What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, from enjoying a performance from one of the world's greatest orchestras, the Berliner Philarmoniker, to enjoying a night out in Kulturbrauerei, a complex of bars, restaurants and theatres.
- Essential information on Berlin's culture, including a brief history of the city.
- Eating Out covers the city's best cuisine.
- Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
- A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-color print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travelers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
'Insight Guides has spawned many imitators but is still the best of its type.' – Wanderlust Magazine